Latgranula Lt. Personal data processing Policy
The purpose of Latgranula Ltd. (hereinafter – Data Controller) personal data processing policy is to provide a physical person (hereinafter – Data Subject) with information on the purpose, scope, protection, terms of processing and rights of the Data Subject during data acquisition and processing.
Data Controller: Latgranula Ltd., The unified registration number 40003399224, legal address: Rūdolfa Blaumaņa iela 3 A, Sigulda, Siguldas novads LV-2150, phone: 67147485, e-mail: email@example.com
- European Parliament and Council Regulation 2016/679 (April 27, 2016);
- Personal Data Processing Law (July 4, 2018.).
Purposes of personal data processing:
- To provide Services of Data Controller;
- Compliance with regulatory enactments;
- To ensure the internal processes, accaounting and internal record keeping processes of the Data Controller;
- To ensure the protection of the Data Controller’s property (video surveillance in the company’s territory).
Personal data processed by the Data Controller:
- Name, Surname;
- Personal code;
- Phone number;
Justification of personal data processing:
- Legal basis - compliance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments in force;
- Concluding an agreement that involves personal data;
- Legitimate interests of Data Controller– provision of services; identification of Data Subject; Managment of the Company, Accounting, archiving, ensurance of internal processes.
Sharing of personal data of a data subject:
- Data used for the processing of personal data shall be classified as restricted information intended only for a specific group of employees who need it for the performance of their official duties and who are authorized to use such personal data, such as a sales specialist and an accountant.;
- The customer's name, contact information and delivery address are also passed on to transport companies to deliver the goods.
- Data are processed and stored in electronic and paper format at the actual address of the Data Controller: Rūpniecības iela 10, Inčukalns LV-2141.
Data storage time:
Data is stored:
- As long as it is necessary to implement and protect the legitimate interests of the Data Controller;
- Until the expiration of the storage period specified in the applicable regulatory enactments;
- As long as the consent of the Data Subject is valid.
Rights of the data subject:
- The Data Subject has the right to request confirmation from the Data Controller as to whether the personal data of the Data Subject are processed, as well as to request the issuance of information on all processed personal data of the Data Subject;
- The Data Subject has the right to rectify the data held by the Data Controller if the Data Subject considers that they are incorrect or incomplete.;
- The Data Subject has the right to request the deletion of his or her personal data, unless the regulatory enactments prescribe the terms of storage of this data;
- The Data Subject has the right to withdraw the consent given to the processing. Withdrawal of consent does not affect data processing carried out while the customer's consent was valid.